Complete the sentence with the correct form of the verb (tener).?
May 3rd, 2013
Yo (tener) __________ 15 años. When entering your answers for fill in the blank and essay questions, please be sure to use accent marks and/or correct punctuation to avoid your answer being marked incorrect. You may copy and paste the accented character or punctuation mark from this list if needed: á é í ó ú ñ Á É Í Ó Ú ¿ ¡ Answer for Blank 1: 2.Nosotros (tener) __________ una familia pequeña. When entering your answers for fill in the blank and essay questions, please be sure to use accent marks and/or correct punctuation to avoid your answer being marked incorrect. You may copy and paste the accented character or punctuation mark from this list if needed: á é í ó ú ñ Á É Í Ó Ú ¿ ¡ Answer for Blank 1:
- Spanish need helppppp…..? - Instructions: Please answer each question.Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Choose the answer that best completes the sentence. La estudiante __________ (hablar) con el maestro. habla hablamos hablo habláisQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Choose the answer that best completes the sentence. ¿Quién __________ (necesitar) un diccionario? necesitan necesitamos necesita necesitáisQuestion 3 (Multiple Choice Worth
- Spanish help? Anyone good in spanish? Please help!?!? - Read the short story and answer the question based on the story. Respond with a complete Spanish sentence.Mi casa es muy grande y bonita. Hay dos cuartos muy especiales: la sala y la sala familiar. También hay un garaje, un patio y un jardín. En la sala hay dos sofás grandes, tres mesas y dos
- Homework help please? - Solve the following equation: t + 299 = 311t = ?Type only the number part of your answer. Do not type the t = part.Do not skip spaces when you type your answer in the blank below. Numerical Answers Expected! Answer for Blank 1: ————————————–… Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 4 points)Consider the following rational
- Second part to math….? - Question 18 (Yes/No Worth 3 points)Are the following pair of fractions equivalent fractions? 40/90 and 8/18 Yes No ————————————–… Question 20 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)Convert the following decimal number to a mixed number reduced to lowest terms: 8.2 8 1/5 82/5 8 2/5 8 1/10 ————————————–… Question 21 (Multiple
- Can someone help me with my punctuation in my essay? - I’ve wrote an essay for a year up program within my city I need help with the punctuation can i email it to someone and maybe they can help with it? or is there a free site i can copy and paste it in and it could fix it for me?
User tags:complete the sentences with
- How do i get an umlaut in office word? - I have tried holding ALT and the letter and nothing happens, ALT Gr and the letter put an accent on it, I have tried the code things, I tried with the symbols in office word but they just hover on there own and don’t go on the letter. All I can do is copy and
- Help me use probability for something practical! Preparing for an exam…? - So there is an essay section of the exam I’m writing next week, where I will have to select two questions out of four to answer. These four questions will come from a list of 8 questions that have been provided for us before we write the exam.My question: What is the lowest number
Both comments and pings are currently closed.